Sunday 23 October 2016

Happy-New-Year Whatsapp Status in English


Happy New Year Whatsapp Status
Happy New Year Status: Heloo, Guys here is post all about Happy New Year Status and New Year Whatsapp Status. Send new year status to friends and family members for this new year. Stay tuned for all new year images, greetings, quotes & hd images and many more updates for this new year.You can not only send your wishes in the form of messages but also you can send the best quotes, images, SMS, pictures, videos, audio clippings, HD images and much more stuff via instant texting applications such as WhatsApp, Viber, Hike, Line, Snapchat, WeChat and many more platforms. Some of them love setting the Happy New Year wishes in the form of status on their Facebook and Welcome 2017 WhatsApp profiles.

A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!

Wishing you a fabulous 2016 with full of great achievements and experiences.

A meaningful chapter waiting to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one. That rewards all your future endeavors with success.

Another fresh new year is here… Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give!

Its finally that time of the year when we make false promises to ourselves in the name of resolutions.Happy New Year.

Go ahead make a resolution. Its not as complicated as pregnancy.

Throughout this year I have bugged the hell out of you, today I just want to say that I will continue the same in the next year.

New Year is not a life-changing event. You just change your resolutions.

Stop checking my status. I don’t post my resolutions here.

All my resolutions eventually get flushed in the hangover.

All I am asking this year is some luck.

Every year I make a resolution to Be Myself, but circumstances change me.

Thank God for allowing you to have a fresh start and mess it up again.

Don’t wait for the luck to come to you, work hard and grab it with both hands.

Even if you had one bad year, remember there’s still life ahead.

Step into a new year and kick your troubles out of the window.

This year if you want a different result, make a different choice and do things in a different way.

Life always gives you a second chance, its called Happy New Year.

Every year is different, treat it differently.

New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.

I am sleeping off this New Year so that I can work on my dreams for the next 365 days.

Don’t give up at the start because beginnings are never easy.

This year try and make small efforts to see big changes in your life.

Every year life gives us 365 days to find the meaning to our life.

If this year was ordinary, do something extra in the next year and make it extra-ordinary.

Celebrate your life as each day comes. Happy New Year.

If you already tried things, this year focus on doing it.

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of the glass.

If things are not going your way, forget your last year as a bad dream and consider your new one as a wakeup call.

This year I found a new device that can turn your thoughts into speech. Its called Alcohol.

This year my resolution is to find out who I am.

I am sort of lazy so I’ve decided to postpone writing my resolutions till December.

If you can’t commit to your resolutions. Don’t worry you’re not alone.

New Year is the time of resolution and reflection.

A resolution is usually to avoid an evil, but in most cases the evil is far more advanced.

What is that one thing that didn’t let you fulfill your resolutions? Circumstances

The year is about to change, will you?

I usually make resolutions when I am drunk, that way I never have to commit it.

I wanted to quit all my bad habits this year, but I am an optimistic, not a quitter.

The moment the New Year party ends, it’s a nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete