Tuesday 2 August 2016

Emotional Heart Touching Status


Emotional Heart Touching
Get the collection of emotional status for whatsapp and facebook. It includes emotional whatsapp status in hindi, marathi and english. Also includes emotional whatsapp status,
Love Status for whatsapp emotional whatsapp dps/images and facebook messages to relieve your pain.




With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.

The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.

Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

God only makes happy endings. If it’s not happy, then it’s not the end.

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

I’m invisible, until someone needs me.

Is feeling a little smur today…small and blue

Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not. 

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

Here’s my heart, I’ll let you break it.

There’s still only one person who hasn’t given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke..

The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.

Happiness is always in our heart, just that sometimes disappointment and sadness took over its place.

Its very easy to say “busy” when someone needs you… But its very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone…

I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.

Sometimes people are beautiful, not in looks status. Just in the way they are. 

Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.

I need to stop being so damn emotional about everything.

trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair.

Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

That feeling when you look back and realise you made the wrong choice.

Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquillity.

Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.

I am not a victim of emotional conflicts. I am human.

People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.

You know what friendsz ur polite nature to others always hurts you.

If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!

Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.

If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all. (best sad emotional facebook status message)

Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.

Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..

Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.

A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am not happy without you. 

I am not happy without you ??

You just can’t please everybody.

The worst felling is pretending as if you don’t care at all, When in reality that’s all you can think of.

Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most… Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???

They ignore you until they need you.

My silence is just another word for pain.

Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.

204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m single!!!

Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.

Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained….

Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.

Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.

The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. ??

Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.

I don’t depend on people any more because I’m tired of being disappointed.

Everyone thinks that “I m happy and fine” but look a li’l closer, u will see tears in my eyes…..

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard ??

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.. :@

One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/

It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.

Sometimes it’s better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you.

It really hurts when somebody else starts taking your place in someone’s life..

Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.

The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.

I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is the end up with people that make you feel all alone !!!

I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, and then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don’t even acknowledge your existence…

When you have lived long in despair, it’s hope that you can’t stand anymore.

Emptiness feels so heavy.

You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.

Sometimes it’s better to just quietly and privately miss someone than to let them know and still be ignored.. !

That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego….

If someone breaks you as a person, don’t worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they’ll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment