Sunday 31 July 2016

Whatsapp Cute Quotes


Whatsapp Cute Quotes

Best collection of Famous quotes , cute quotes , Love Status ,inspirational quotes , Best cute quotes by famous authors , cute quotes for her , cute quotes for him , cute quotes for love, cute whatsapp status and cute facebook status and full collection of best ever quotes . You are at the right place if you want to let ( your wife , your husband , your girlfriend , your boyfriend ) know exactly what you feel for him/her .


My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.

My favourite place in all the word is next to you

I just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.

Everybody needs someone in life to hold on to. Glad that I have you.

I never really think of future because I already have you by my side.

I am always thinking about you. You are always in my heart at every time. It does not matter where I am going, what I am doing.

The moment I fell in love with you, I realized the gravity of your love.

Whenever I search for love, I end up finding you

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever

The best music in the world is someone’s heartbeat beating for you.

Mood swings, insomnia and memory loss are few symptoms that tell me I am in love with you.

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.”

An honest relationship can give you more hope than anything else in the world.

I am more concerned about your happiness, because I care about you more.

You’re the best thing that happened to me and I mean it really.

Time can never change my feelings for you.

I hardly notice anyone, because you’re the most beautiful thing in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment