Friday 1 July 2016

Miss You Status


best miss you status

Best Miss You status for whatsapp and facebook status.If you don't have whatsapp account then open it you are missing the world's most beautiful application. How to install it whatsapp in your pc you can download from official site click here if you don't have whatsapp account.Best Whatsapp DP - Whatsapp is cool application for sending message,...




Time goes by a lot Slower when You Miss the One You Love.


I Miss You a Little, A Little Too Much, A Little Too Often, and A Little More.


I’m Tired of Missing You, I Just want You Right Here by My Side.


A Day without You is Like a Day without Sunshine…


Life without You Not Possible.. I Miss You


I did Three Things Today; Miss You, Miss You, and Miss You.


I Misses You More than Sun Misses the Sky at Night.


Why are You So Far Away?? I Miss you So Much..


When I Close My Eyes, I See You.
When I Open My Eyes, I Miss You.


Without You Every Day is a Rainy Day. I Miss You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment