Tuesday 26 July 2016

Funny Status


Funny Status



Express your funny side with our funny whatsapp status collection,along with humour quotes and messages dp/dps Images.Best funny whatsapp status quotes in hindi and english will make you laugh loud.We keep on updating this page on regular basis.So keep visiting for more funny whatsapp status and comedy whatsapp status,humour whatsapp status stuff- 2016 on this page soon.so friends visit and share your friends and enjoy.......


My study schedule : Study-10 min Rest- 1 Hr

Reason why i change my status every day is my GF wants me to do that.

To save water , I drink V0dka

Marriage is subject to market risk.

Drink till you become the greatest philosopher of your own world!


I didn’t fall,It was just that the floor needed some cleaning.

Which exercise machine do i need to impress girl? Trainer said ATM.

My humor is beyond your understanding. Isn’t that funny

If brain is powerful why don’t everyone use it.

Most of the fruits I know now are just because of the shampoo i use.

I shampoo can be rich looking why can’t we.

With great girlfriend comes great expenses.

Engineers and pressure cooker are similar- Both can handle pressure very well.

Please be patient because toilet can handle only 1 a$$ hole at a time.

If silence is golden,animals are gold mines.

Your serious talks also makes me laugh. ( Best Funny whatsapp status )

Haste Raho-Hasate Raho-Khush Raho.

Behind every great man, there is expensive woman.

Can’t you be little loud,I can’t feel your energy.

I think I over-estimated the muscles of your brain.

I have had a great day,but that ain’t today

A man is as young as woman he falls for.

Why God?Why don’t beautiful girls don’t have brain!

His I.Q. is so low you don’t need 2 hands to count it.

Problem is the only thing which need not be sought after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment