Wednesday 20 July 2016

Always Cool Status

be cool

How do I update my status, mood message and profile in WhatsApp? Yes here is the solution for all your moods you can set any mood of status in your whatsapp or facebook Share Your Mood Via Whatsapp Status WhatsApp is the undoubted king of online messaging app  : Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app. Maximum of the mobile user now a days use whatsapp. WhatsApp has become equally popular as facebook. Whatsapp status has become a medium to convey your messages to your friends. In this article we are going to share with you all kind of whatsapp status like, motivational WhatsApp Status, funny whatsapp status, whatsapp status love, best whatsapp status, cool whatsapp status, sad status for whatsapp, attitude whatsapp status, short status for whatsapp, whatsapp status in hindi, whatsapp status quotes.




My real smile comes when i am with you Darling...

 Aapko jo dekha hmne, mano zindagi mil gayi hai, Aapka pyar paya humne, mano jannat mil gayi hai..

LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Aapko jo dekha hmne, mano zindagi mil gayi hai, Aapka pyar paya humne, mano jannat mil gayi hai..



Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.



I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.



 Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my good friend.



 Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between Us remains ever strong...

I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment