Friday 1 July 2016

Birthday Wishes Messages


best message of birthday wishh


Birthday Whatsapp Status provides you the most cool status and attractive birthday whatsapp status for someone close to you or for some close friend. Everyone wants to put a birthday whatsapp status or facebook birthday status for their friend , girlfriend , boyfriend , for husband and wife and for …




I May not be Celebrating Your Special Day with You,
but I want You to know that I am thinking of you & wishing You a,
‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’

With Your Care, I Feel Secure..
With Your Love, I Feel so Sure..
I wish to Spend the Rest of My Life with YOU..
Happy Birthday My Love..

WHEN YOU CAME TO MY LIFE,
IT WAS LIKE AN ‘ANGEL’ CAME TO SAVE ME,
AND SHOW ME A BETTER WAY..
‘Wish You a Very Happy Birthday’

U R Like icing on d Cake of My Life,
Widout U Life dsn’t Look Gud,
Feel Gud & Taste Gud,
Happy Birthday My Swtheart,
For d Cake of My Life will always Need U..!

U make My Life so Perfect,
So Beautiful, So Meaningful, So Enjoyable n So Complete,
dat no1 else cn take Ur Place in My Life,
I truly Wish U a ‘Happy Birthday’

To My Love ‘Who Stole My Heart’
To My Love ‘Who Shown Me What Is Love’
To My Love ‘Who Given Me Confidence’
‘Happy Birthday’

U r d Song, I Love to Play Over n Over
U r d Movie, I Never Get Tired of
U r d Book, Can Never Put Down
U r d One I Love Forever..
‘Happy Birthday Dear’

Happy Birthday Love
Nestled in d bottom of My Heart
Is Ur Face n Smile dat cn nvr Part
A Voice so Swt n Arms dat Cuddle
Leave My Heart Sink in Puddle
U r Truly a Gift Sent from Above.!

For the World, It’s Just Like Another Day,
But for Me, Today is d Best Day of d Year!
Happy Birthday My Love..

I wld alwz Dream of hvng some1
Whom I cld Share My Heart wid..
My Dream cme True d day I met U..
Now dat I finly found u, I nvr wnna Leave U..
Happy Birthday Honey!

1 comment: