Monday 25 July 2016

Bible Quotes


bible quotes




we have compiled best collection of bible quotes consisting of bible verses motivational inspirational bible verses,life quotes from bible ,strength quoyes sayings whatsapp status from bible,niv bible,king james bible sayings quotes whatsapp status. so read this message and forward your friends....



For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.

In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment