Sunday 3 July 2016

Attitude Status


best attitude

Best whatsapp Attitude status , facebook and whatsapp in most popular status to share this status in social media.Attitude status are hindi,english are readmore to copy all status or messages.we provide best whatsapp and facebook status.....





True Friendship is Hard to Find,
Specially a Friendship Like Yours and Mine.

What is a Friend?
A Single Soul Dwelling in Two Bodies.

”Your Friendship is a Gift, I Enjoy Opening Every Day.”

I Wished Upon My Lucky Star,
And I Got ‘You’ an Angel Friend!

Anyone can make You Smile,
But it takes Someone Special to make You Happy.

A Day Spent with Friends is Always a Day Well Spent.

A Friend is One who Believes in U,
When U have Ceased to Believe in Urself.

”A Friends is the One who Know all about U,
And Still Likes U.”

How Rare & Wonderful is that Flash of a Moment,
When We Realize We have Discovered a Friend!

A Friend Like You … Is a Joy Forever!
I’m so Glad I have You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment